In this blog, Christine shares what prompted her to create her line of Balms, along with some of her favorite applications!
In 2013, our company started with just a few bars of soap and three balms. The goal was to offer simple products at affordable prices that could be used as a part of daily life.
Our Balms came about because we had a need for diaper rash “cream.” The simple combination of coconut oil and beeswax made the world of difference for our family! And it was quickly a best-selling product for HD Soap; so much so that people wanted more! More smells, more variety, more problems solved!
Here is why you might like a basic version of your favorite balms!
– great for protecting skin
– helps repair skin from windburn and sunburn
– protects your pets’ paws from the elements
– great eye makeup remover
– first aid salve for small cuts
– great diaper rash salve
– made with organic coconut oil
– helps hydrates hair’s dry, split ends
– safe for pets
– prevents diaper rashes
– helps with skin repair from windburn and sunburn
– great for lips and face
– fantastic balm for soothing cuts and minor abrasions
OLIVE OIL BALM
– softest of the balms
– slight “nutty” scent
– moisturizes and repairs
– great for oily skin
– perfectly removes eye makeup
– hydrates thin skin areas
– doesn’t clog pores
Which balm are you most excited to try?