Today’s blog is courtesy of Christine! Read on to learn more about her favorite HD Soap products to keep on hand during vacation!
Summer vacation is the BEST! We get to take our first official summer camping trip soon, and these are the five products I will have in my camper:
1. The Sunscreen Lip Balm is always in my purse for quick sunscreen “touch-ups.” It’s perfect for quick application to the tops of your ears and nose!
2. Speaking of sunscreen, our family loves the Bug Bar! The essential oil blend plus the zinc will help to protect you from the sun AND keep those biting flies at bay!
3. A loofa packed with my favorite soap! Perfect for the shower and removing all the sand and sunscreen from a day at the beach!
4. We can’t forget the soap!! I like to bring a bar of the Morning Mix or Clear Your Mind From Scratch Soap! Those two scents always help me to relax.
5. For easy, breezy beach/vacation hair, I have a bottle of Texturizing Salt Spray. Even with my straighter hair, it helps give me nice volume which I love!
What are your must-have products for vacation?!