What are your HD Soap “must-haves” this Halloween?
Here is our list, in no particular order:
- Hand Sanitizer (with alcohol or without): No surprise this made the list! Trick-or-treating means encountering lots of germs, but not so many places to wash hands. Clean your hands on the go, especially before eating Halloween goodies, with a few spritzes of Hand Sanitizer.
- Lip Balm: Since we always have one wherever we go, this may not come as a surprise. Being outside and not drinking enough water tends to dry out your lips, so it makes sense to keep a lippy on hand as you’re walking about the neighborhood.
- Whipped Pumice Scrub: This works wonders at removing costume makeup. Prepare to be amazed at how easily this scrub washes heavy makeup (and even paint!) off skin! You can also use this to scrub hair paint out of your hair.
- Orange & Olive Oil Balm: The essential oils in our Whipped Pumice Scrub are too intense to use around your eyes, so instead grab this balm to help remove your eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. The olive oil helps break down the makeup after rubbing it in, and then it simply washes away with a warm washcloth.
- Bath Salts, Bath Bombs, or Mini Bath Bombs: Walking around for a couple of hours can be tiring for your feet, but epsom salt can help! Pamper those piggies and enjoy a foot soak when you get home.
Do you have a similar list? What would you add or delete?