A little time travel is necessary for this soap! Back in January 2020, Christine had her very first soapmaking experience where she let viewers watching help choose the ingredients! They chose the oils, the scent, and even the colors. The result was the new Llama From Scratch Soap that was re-released this last month and has been a huge hit! It is not only super fun, but it is also packed with powerful ingredients for healthy skin.
Look at all of these amazing ingredients in the Llama soap: coconut oil, shea butter, almond oil, hemp oil, olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide, lemon powder, kaolin clay, and beet powder. We love all of the great skincare properties that these powders provide: cool colors AND purpose! Lemon powder is helpful for clearing breakouts because lemon is a natural astringent. Kaolin clays help with repairing and detoxing your skin and are amazing for your pores. Beet powder may help soothe blemishes by removing the excess oil that gets trapped in your pores, which is what causes breakouts in the first place.
The fun and summery essential oil blend is one of Christine’s favorites! Made with orange, lavender, bergamot, lemongrass, cedarwood, and lime essential oils, you will notice a bright, citrus beginning with a woodsy and lemony base. Here’s why you’ll love this blend!
– Orange essential oil refreshes, energizes, cleanses, and deodorizes
– Lavender can help your skin repair itself and can also help tighten and tone your skin
– Bergamot may help your skin look younger, speed up skin repair, even out skin tone, eliminate bad odors, and fight bacteria naturally
– Lemongrass has been known to work as a deodorizer, an astringent, and an antimicrobial
– Cedarwood can alleviate dry and itchy skin
– Lime acts like a natural astringent
Get your bar today!