We have two coconut-oil free From Scratch soaps available right now, but we are only keeping one. Read more about these soaps and vote for your favorite on Facebook!
This soap is both calming and soothing, especially for our customers who suffer from breakouts or itchy skin conditions.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Shea Butter, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Cucumber Puree, Mint Leaves, Cucumber Fragrance Oil, and Peppermint Essential Oil
– Sunflower oil is high in vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant. It can be effective at reducing UV damage in skin, is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, may reduce blemishes, inflammation, redness and skin irritation, and helps skin retain its moisture.
– Apricot kernel oil works as a moisturizer, a remedy for breakouts, protection against the damaging effects of pollution, and soothes itchy skin.
– Cucumber helps scars fade, protects against the sun, tones and firms the skin, and is great for soothing sunburned skin.
– Shea butter is moisturizing, helps reduce inflammation, replenishes skin’s moisture after sun exposure, improves skin elasticity (maybe even cellulite!), absorbs quickly into the skin to start working quickly, and works to prevent the signs of aging.
LEMONGRASS & GINGER
This soap is moisturizing and is also rich in vitamins.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Lemongrass, Spinach Powder, Essential Oils (Lemongrass, Ginger)
– The main benefit of rice bran oil to the skin is its wonderful deep-moisturizing capability. This is due to its combination of vitamin E and fatty acids, which go deep into skin to hydrate.
– Lemongrass is an effective cleanser for all skin types with natural antiseptic and astringent properties. It helps even out the skin, and gives it a glow.
– Ginger can give you radiant skin! It also helps with blemishes, soothes burns and blisters, and evens the skin tone and elasticity. It contains around 40 antioxidants.
– Spinach powder is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A helps to smooth skin tone while vitamin C helps to build skin cells. Collagen (responsible for skin elasticity and skin tone) needs vitamin C and iron, which are both present in spinach.